Most of the business marketers are making a killing on Instagram. If you want to know how, it is all about a proper approach to make the best out of this visual platform. One of the most productive and fruitful ways to make the most out of the platform is by partnering with some of the most well-known influencers. Since they typically have a huge fan following, you can easily reach out to them and increase the number of your followers in Instagram as well.
- Ideally, research has shown that partnering with the influencers is the best way to reach out to the potential customers on Instagram apart from creating the best post.
- The influencers can really expedite the process and make sure that you gain the maximum from your Instagram and social media marketing mix.
This is due to the fact that people have an inclination to buy those products and services when they see in their feed that the same product of services are used by the influential people they follow. This is all about trusting them.
Therefore, it is only if you partner with the right influencer of your industry, you will be able to get your brand out in front of hundreds and even thousands of users in an instant.
Identify the right influencers
The first step to partner with an influencer is to find the right influencer. Identify a few of them but make sure that they have an audience that is relevant to your particular product or service. Since followers for Instagram are vast and varied, this is an important aspect that you should consider while choosing your influencer.
While considering the number of Instagram followers, think numbers in tens of ten thousand as that will make your reach even wider. An influencer with a larger fan following will have a larger number of people who will trust his or her recommendations.
This means that:
- You will be able to expose your brand to thousands of potential customers as well as
- You will be able to gain a lot of new followers through a single post.
When it comes to the benefits that you can enjoy by partnering with an influencer you should always think about the long-term benefits and throw aside the direct sales and short-term gains aside.
- Typically, a partnership with an influencer will enable you to build a relationship as well as long-lasting brand awareness with the new audience.
- Also, if you play your cards right you will also be able to work with some of the top influencers in the future that will help you to gain likes in millions.
The good thing about this influencer concept is that it can be anyone among your existing customers as well. Though they may not be well-known but you can still use their contents if they are good enough to influence people to buy your products.
Collecting user-submitted photos
You can use your existing customers as your influencers by collecting some of the best photos submitted by your users. This is the smartest and nicest way to create great contents for your Instagram page without having to do much of the hard work. This is because:
- You will already have an engaged audience, whether this numbers to hundreds of them or thousands and
- It will be easier for you to leverage your audience so that you can generate useful content for you.
Moreover, the followers will also probably enjoy the user-generated content even more because it is theirs. This is good in a way because these contents will be unpredictable and at the same time more authentic.
There are lots of major and minor brands that use their User Generated Contentfor their marketing purposes. This helps them to promote and showcase their products on their Instagram page without having to wait for creating a new post and thereby increase the chances of losing a lot of potential customers.
Collecting user generated contents
You may be wondering how exactly you can ask your users to create engaging and compelling content for you without being too pushy. Well, its is actually pretty simple. You will simply have to harp at the human psychology. Just as you do, even your audience wants to grow their own fan following.
- All you have to do is let them know that if you choose the photo of any user to repost in your Instagram account you will tag them along with the post. This will act as an incentive to them and they will provide you with their contents on a consistent basis.
- You can even hold a contest for that matter and reward the winner with a promo code or a discount coupon. This will help you to get even more such photos that you can save with you to repost at a later point of time.
It is not surprising that your users will be eager to participate in such a contest, even if you hold it on a weekly basis. Ideally, this is a win-win situation for you as well as your customers.
Post photos wisely
You will simply have to remember to choose the best photos and post it wisely if you want to gain the best results from this approach. It may be a bit difficult to choose the best photos initially but a few points will make it simpler for you to choose a winner. These are:
- Does the photo fit in well with your brand image?
- Does it tell about the message that you have already created or trying to create?
- Does it go against your brand image in any way?
- How big a following does the person have whom you want to select as the winner?
- Whether or not the photo of the winner is appropriate for your existing audience as well as the following?
Therefore, if you are running a business make sure that you post content that is in tune with the brand image and message and also resonates with the audience.
Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram likes. He loves to travel, write and play baseball.