There are a few specific ways in which you can easily and effectively make Instagram into your sales portal. One such way is keeping your messages simple. Now you may wonder what has messaging got to do with sales. Well, it is your message that will make the users think about your product, pause and take a look at it and then eventually make a buying decision, provided they are impressed with your message as well as your product.
If you consider Instagram influencers, they receive a huge number of messages on a daily basis. If you are using one such influencer for your Instagram and social media marketing efforts, you will be better off if you send simplified messages. A simplified message helps in:
- Improving communication with your fans
- Highlight the potential business opportunities in a much better way and
- Expedites the process of communication on the whole.
In addition to that, simplified messages are easier to sort out the most pressing ones from the regular messages from your followers and friends as compared to complex messages.
Use shoppable posts
This business world is based on e-commerce and to survive, all e-commerce stores must use the shoppable posts feature of Instagram. You can take the most advantage of Instagram using these shoppable posts as your followers will not have to go through the normal procedure and hassles that include:
- Searching the caption for the product details they like and wish to buy
- Make their way to the website
- Click on the image of the item chosen and that has been tagged by the influencer and
- Then make a purchase.
With this feature, they can buy directly from Instagram. However, these shoppable posts feature is presently limited to just a few select Instagram influencers but as it rolls out for the general public, it will create immense opportunities for sponsorships and collaboration that will help the brands to do well in their business even more.
Use of UGCs
UGC or User-generated content typically has all good things in it. It is, for this reason, most of the marketers use UGCs in their Instagram posts. This helps them to:
- Win free Insta likes in a large number
- Create a better awareness and trust among the users
- Provide more value to their users and
- Make their posts more authentic and trustworthy coming from the users themselves.
All you have to do to use these UGCs is to select the best ones and when you use it gives due credit to the original creator.
Make your plans ahead
If you do not have a proper plan you will never succeed in your business and if you do not plan ahead you will not be able to beat your competitors. Most Instagram users organize their moves early and plan ahead.
- Few plan their posts on a chronological basis giving them weekly, monthly, quarterly and even seasonal timelines
- While others plan in terms of the specific content that they intend to post and
- Those who plan as and when basis usually bases their plans on the specific product, an event, and even create a repeated series of posts for each row based on a specific topic.
No matter whichever technique you follow, there is no way in which you can do a business marketing without having a clear and well-defined plan crafted well ahead of time.
Making Instagram into a sales portal
The future strategy for Instagram involves making it into a sales portal. This can be done by tapping the huge influencer base of this photo-sharing platform. This will help in connecting the users and the sellers more thoughtfully transforming the platform into a sales portal.
- In this approach, the primary visual aspect is left for the virtual space which will help the brands to make a decisive leap into e-commerce. Features such as a shopping bag will help the users to shop directly from the platform without having to leave the app.
- This approach will also help the brands to transform into sales venue with better infrastructure, agreements and payment service.
This will eventually raise the competition among the firms but Instagram, on the whole, will play its role with dominance when it comes to marketing for any e-commerce business.
Use Instagram stories
Lastly, using clear and better Instagram Stories will also help in making Instagram marketing more effective and sales are driven. However, you will need to create the best Instagram Stories since there are more than 500 million people using Instagram Stories every day.
It is true that as a brand that seems to be very promising to you as it will provide you with a better opportunity to reach out to a massive audience and engage regularly with them, but that can only happen when your story is far better, if not unique, from your competitors. Moreover, as these stories disappear after 24 hours, you will need to be creative and consistent with your content.
There are a few things that you should keep in mind while creating a compelling Instagram Story.
- Get discovered: When you use hashtags and geotags with your content, it will help you to become more discoverable to your target audience. Make sure that you add these to your appropriate stories as that will help you to increase the number of followers to your account while at the same time it will help you to focus on earning more quality customers.
- Create more engaging content: Typically, Instagram Stories will use the entire screen and are viewed vertically. Ideally, there are several features specific to these Instagram Stories that are usually not available Feed Posts. If you know these features, you can experiment with them in your content to make it more creative.
Lastly, and most importantly, monitor your performance so that you have better analytics in hand and work towards differentiating your brand from that of your competition. You may use the Poll feature to get better feedback and insights from your customers to make the best move forward.
Walter Moore is an experienced digital marketer and has helped e-commerce businesses in all niches gain free Insta likes with his effective marketing strategies and guidance.