It is a good habit to keep changing your password at frequent intervals. In this article, we will show you how to change the password for your Simpliv Learning account. You will also learn the method by which to request a reset password email in case you have forgotten it.
How to reset your password
Forgotten the password for your Simpliv Learning account, you can request a reset? No worries. You can change your password from the login page:
- Move your cursor to the top right of Simpliv Learning’s homepage; there, click on Login
- Click Forgot Password
- Then, click on Recover Password.
4. Check your inbox for the reset password email. From there, take the necessary steps for changing your password.
Have not got the reset password email yet?
The password reset message could sometimes take a little time to arrive. First, check your spam folder. If you find our reset password mail there, remove it from spam and add the email@example.com email to your safe sender list.
If in case you have not received the password reset message for an hour of your request, do not panic. Just redo the process.
How to change your account’s password
Changing your account password can be done with a few simple steps:
- Log in to your account
- Move your cursor to the top right of Simpliv Learning’s homepage and click on your name
- Click Account on the left-hand side of the page.
- There, follow these easy steps: enter your current password, enter your new password, re-type your new password, then click on Change Password.